Sunday, November 27, 2022

I'm Baaaaack...

Yes, I'm back, after a few years. Lotsa crap happened, as I'm sure it did to you. There may be some changes to this blog, to the format, or I may move it elsewhere, but I'm back. To all those who were fans of those blog, I hope you're still around. To anyone else, seeing this for the first time: Welcome. Check out other posts and other pages. I'll be posting here, frequently, soon.

I've read a lot of books in the meantime, of course. All of Stephen King's, all of which were good. Compulsively readable, as I've been saying for years. The Outsider series was good, much better than the book, which at least wasn't terrible. Fairy Tale was okay. Not great.

The best lately, off of my tired head, was The Witches. Read that if you haven't. Stacy Schiff, I believe. I'll be posting more soon. It's good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment