Monday, April 16, 2012

My Published Interview

The link below is to The Writer's Block, a great website for writers, newbie or not.  The owner of the site was nice enough to interview me about my writing, the published story, and other things, awhile back, and she posted it on the eleventh.  Check it out, and while you're there, look around at all the other cool links for writers and readers, too.

Thanks!  And thanks to Rachelle for interviewing me and for posting it!  If you didn't click the link above, click the one here:

http://www.raychelle-writes.blogspot.com/2012/04/writers-block-interviews-steven.html

3 comments:

  1. 10) What advice would you offer to aspiring authors?

    Read a lot.

    Write a lot.

    Send it out a lot.

    Stir. Repeat.

    -- Yes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this (http://www.npr.org/2012/04/13/150582219/on-writing-a-bestseller-theres-a-formula-shhh?sc=fb&cc=fp)today and I was thinking it might be a good topic for a blog post...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, C. I'll check it out. Can always use good ideas!

    ReplyDelete