Sunday, May 17, 2015

Novel Manuscript Finished

Spent much of the week getting my beta-reader email packages together, plus calling a few people so I didn't have to send them emails.

Why?

Because the 37th novel-length edit of the book is done!!!  That's right--37!!!  This week I'll send out my beta-reader queries and work on the next book.  This weekend I'll spend one day incorporating all of the red comments in this last manuscript edit, save it all to one long document, and back it all up.

Then, out go the agent queries as I work on the next book, tidy up and send out a few stories, and take a look at the new book my zombie story is in.  And, please, wish me luck!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats and Good Luck!!! *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I meant to say this last night - but I got distracted reading lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dreki. You're the best! Always good to hear from you.

      Delete