Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Holidays 2011

This time of year finds me working hard on The Gravediggers and Cursing the Darkness, anticipating the arrival of "Hide the Weird" in the upcoming Winter 2012 issue of Space and Time Magazine, and waiting to sign a contract for a very short nonfiction piece I just sold a few days ago.  A few other stories are out pounding the internet pavement.  Reading, writing, taking care of the new house and hangin' with my better half.  What's better than that?

I hope this time of year finds you well.  Happy holidays, all, and happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy signing and happy holidays to you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Namzola! I wish I had some published novels to sign, but that's what 2012's for!!! Right now, nothing to sign, but I'm open to ideas!

    ReplyDelete